Job Requisition ID #
NOTE: This is NOT an open position. Please submit your CV here for future consideration.
Autodesk is one of the oldest and most influential tech companies in the world: If you've ever driven in a car, admired a skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a film, chances are you've experienced what our customers are building with our software. The Business Development Role is a sales-oriented advancement opportunity for candidates seeking to grow into sales and business leaders within a fast-growing technology company. BDRs will help Autodesk meet its goals for growth, while also building the foundational skills for sales roles in the future. BDRs will gain valuable hands-on experience in the most impactful area of a B2B tech company: sales. The program is fast-paced and is intended to be the building blocks for you to become an integral member of our sales team.
- Work with your dedicated Account Executive to identify top priority accounts
- Research & identify potential customers
- Execute inbound and outbound prospecting calls to potential clients
- Perform thorough discovery to learn about the businesses of each prospect you speak to
- Educate potential customers about the benefits of our product suite
- Collaborate with teammates and sales leadership on strategic projects as needed
- Collaborate with Account Executives (Inside/Field Sales) and Demand Generation counterparts to develop a qualified sales pipeline of customers
- Drive additional revenue opportunities by applying incremental programs or projects initiated by sales management
- Contact customers via phone, email, Outreach, LinkedIn, by leveraging outbound techniques/technologies to position the value of Autodesk software solutions
- Transition qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales representative while learning sales process, sales skills, and industry knowledge
- Top-Tier oral and written communication skills
- Working understanding of, or ability to quickly learn, sales enablement software systems (Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.)
- Keen listening and critical thinking ability
- Ability to effectively manage multiple daily tasks in a fast-paced environment
- You're a team player and believe in what you sell
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.