MBA Strategy and Operations Intern (Fall 17'-18') - Troops
Please stop reading if...
- Problems that don’t come with an instructional manual scare you
- You aren’t willing to get your hands dirty and work on tasks big or small tasks
- You don’t like rapid changes and wearing multiple hats
- You don’t pay attention to detail
Please apply if...
- You want to get in on the ground floor of a small team that is Venture-backed by some of the best investors in the world
- You’re excited to figure things out as you hit the ground running
- Our core values resonate: Positive, World Class, Self Starting, Radically Transparent, and Take Extreme Ownership
- You enjoy good office banter
Roles and Responsibilities
You will work with and report directly to the CEO and you’ll be working on strategic projects which include, but are not limited to, implementing and streamlining our revenue operations, managing and updating our financial models, contributing to strategic product planning, conducting monetization and competitive analysis, researching market sizing for new opportunities, and more. If you lead by example, demonstrate excellence and constant desire to learn and are excited to solve tough challenges while having a lot of fun with your co-workers, we want to hear from you! This position is a part-time internship, ideally based on-site in New York City (but remote applications are welcomed too).
Qualifications and Experience
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program
- Have strong interest in the SaaS companies and specifically in the category of CRM and automation
- Having experience in B2B Sales Operations or Sales is a plus
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills and independent motivation
- Possess excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment
- Demonstrate analytical skills, and ability to solve highly strategic and difficult business problems
Back to top