Marketing Intern - Troops
Troops is looking for a highly motivated winter and spring marketing intern.
This is a very unique opportunity to get a front row seat at a high-growth startup. You will learn from proven startup veterans in a B2B environment working on an exciting product that is creating a new category.
You’ll be working side by side with the company founders as well as industry experts who we’ve brought in to assist with marketing activities.
Troops is building intelligent software to help millions of people automate key workflows, eliminate busy work, and bring insights to make work easier. We have raised venture capital financing from firms like First Round Capital, Next View Ventures, Felicis Ventures, Slack, and others. We were recently selected in Bloomberg’s list of 50 most promising startups, out of 50,000 companies. Last time this list was created 8 years ago, other companies selected were Evernote, Spotify, Easy, Zynga, Palantir, Twitch, and it would have been the second-best performing VC portfolio of all time.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a member of the growth team, you’ll be responsible for activities that help Troops drive new leads and raise our brand awareness. These activities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating content for our blog and website
- Conducting SEO research and execution
- Capturing customer stories
- Optimizing our blog
- Product marketing analysis
- Monitoring and measuring growth activities
- Assisting with various experiments to drive new leads and sales
We think this is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company that is ready to shake up the status quo. You will:
- Gain valuable, hard marketing and project management skills
- Get exposure within the entire Troops organization: business, product, engineering, customer success, and marketing
- Learn how a startup scales
- Explore what it takes to make customers successful and happy
- This is a paid internship (monthly stipend).
Length of time: TBD - minimum 3 months, 20 hours a week.
Ideal candidates can work from our Union Square, NYC office
Start date: ASAP!
Back to top