At Asana, we build collaboration & communication software to help every team in the world to be more effective and work effortlessly to do great things together. We believe in “Fast Growth, Mindful Business” and invest in our culture because we believe it drives our business success—which is growing at unprecedented rates.
We’re looking for a strategic partner to our Head of Business, supporting the functions of Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience and Business Operations. This role will provide critical partnership to the Business leadership team to create and execute on people strategies that accelerate business objectives and enable us to scale for hyper growth.
What you’ll achieve
- Work with the Business Leadership team (Heads of Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience and Business Operations) to proactively identify organizational needs, evaluate options, develop and drive needed change initiatives.
- Collaborate with leadership on organizational design, change management, people strategy and employee engagement.
- Use people metrics to drive key insights and decisions for talent growth and retention.
- Partner with the business leadership team to define and drive a talent strategy that supports and accelerates the business strategy
- Collaborate with People Operations to execute annual programs e.g.compensation review, feedback cycles, engagement surveys
- Coach and mentor the leadership team for personal growth and professional success
- 8+ years of progressive people partner experience
- Experience of working with sales, marketing and customer experience teams is a plus.
- Experience with organizational design and effectiveness, change management, performance management, leadership coaching, learning and development programs, total rewards,
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Data-driven, decision maker & pragmatic problem solver who can find root causes of issues and gain leadership support to address them
- Proven ability to manage priorities among multiple stakeholders and multitask or re-prioritize as needed in a high-velocity environment.
- Collaborate effectively across a broad set of stakeholders and make decisions in the absence of consensus.
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber and Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation and business results, and for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, and Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Back to top