- San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, versatile copywriter to join our Brand Design Team. We need you to help us tell Asana’s story to the world, build trust with prospects and customers, and deliver compelling, engaging work that drives readers to action.
We are on a mission to help all teams work together effortlessly. With millions using Asana across 195 countries, our work has only just begun. The Brand Design team at Asana is a tightly knit group of creatives that creates thoughtful, beautiful, brand design work across owned, earned, and paid channels. We tell Asana’s story to the world, and are responsible for creating experiences that our customers love.
As a digital copywriter at Asana, you’ll contribute to a wide variety of projects such as brand campaigns, product launches, paid advertising, and much more. You’re an energetic team player who has experience collaborating with creative directors, designers, and copywriters while balancing the needs of cross-functional partners, like product marketing, lifecycle, and acquisitions teams.
What you’ll achieve
- Collaborate with marketers, producers, and product managers to manage cross-functional projects. Partner closely with designers to bring campaigns and brand initiatives to life.
- Create high-quality work that delights our customers, meets company objectives and reinforces our brand voice across all our channels.
- Work broadly on copywriting across campaigns and product launches
- Manage multiple medium to large-scale projects independently, working cross-functionally with partners to define a brief and deliver appropriate solutions
- Manage ambiguity effectively, and influence the direction of your projects by identifying and defining new opportunities
- You have at least 7 years of experience, agency or client-side. A bit of both is even better.
- You’re a strategic thinker who loves to solve problems, and you believe your work should meet business objectives and drive positive results.
- You have a range of experience in different forms of copywriting, like advertising, brand, conversion, and UX.
- You’re versatile. You love writing email, web and landing pages, social paid and display ads, video and radio scripts, OOH, even print. Heck, you’re even down to write job descriptions.
- Copywriting best practices and techniques are kinda your jam. You’re also skilled at giving and getting constructive feedback
- You’re comfortable leading and collaborating with others to develop creative strategies and key messages.
- You have a strong point of view about brand voice and are excited to play a role in shaping ours.
- Testing and optimizing copy? And then testing some more? We can count you in.
- You love customers and want to know as much as you can about their pains, needs, and desires.
- You have a growth mindset, a great attitude, and tend to seek team and company success over self-promotion.
- You have experience distilling complex products and features into simple, compelling, easy-to-understand copy.
- You have experience writing for B2B audiences. Experience in tech is also awesome. Bonus points if you have experience using Asana.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations and millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace and the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters and flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, and Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Back to top