Senior Software Engineer
At Appian, we’re not only about building awesome software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; great people, great software! As a Lead Software Engineer at Appian you will help build the next generation of our core low-code application development platform and help tackle our most challenging technical problems alongside other brilliant engineers. What is Appian? It’s a low-code application platform that lets business people build powerful enterprise web and mobile apps with flexible, visual models instead of clunky custom code.
- You have 6+ years experience building and delivering software applications
- You’re a tinkerer at heart with an innate ability to solve tough system problems
- You have experience in a CI/CD environment in AWS or continuous integration systems, like Jenkins
- You thrive on solving labyrinthine problems within large, high-performance, real-time, distributed data systems
- You hold a BS in Computer Science and/or equivalent years of experience writing code
- Agile is your mantra and quality is your goal
How You’ll Contribute:
- In a small scrum team you will develop simple yet elegant solutions to complex technical problems at the intersection of Engineering and IT
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Manage availability, latency, scalability, security and efficiency of data access within Appian by engineering reliability into software and systems
- Play an integral part the design, architecture, standards and Agile methods for our web-based and mobile platform
- Automate functional testing as well as testing for performance and security
- Respond to and resolve emergent problems; write software and build automation to prevent problem recurrence
Back to top