Senior Software Engineer
Posted: May 15, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200060920
Apple is looking for a hardworking, dedicated, and results-oriented senior software engineer. You will drive the debugging and optimization of existing software as well as the design and implementation of state-of-the-art software for autonomous systems.
- 5+ years of experience developing high quality software
- Proficient in object oriented design
- Strong C++ and Python development skills
- Experience and confidence using the command line in Unix.
- Proven and fluent understanding of algorithm and data structures.
- Ability to write robust and portable code.
- Experience developing APIs.
- Demonstrated creative, critical and independent thinking capabilities and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
The successful candidate will design and develop runtime performance-critical code. She/he will dive deep into existing software to: debug critical issues; find performance hotspots; and optimize the code. The successful candidate will develop high quality software with an emphasis on good interfaces between different software modules.
Education & Experience
B.Sc., M.Sc., or Ph.D. in computer engineering, computer science or equivalent professional experience.
- - Create documentation for assigned projects
- - Participate in an Agile development environment
- - Experience in linear algebra and 3D geometry mathematics
- - Good communication skills and ability to work effectively cross team
- - Experience with full software development lifecycle
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Back to top