Alion is looking for a Task Lead to support over C-5 sustainment engineering program.
- Ensures all activities are carried out in accordance with task order requirements or specific objectives.
- Responsible for day-to-day coordination and administration of tasks by ensuring quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting governement client schedules.
- Coordinate with other contract and subcontract personnel to ensure work moves smoothly from one functional area to another.
- Work with program manager and/or client to prepare work schedules and man-hour estimates.
- Provide written management or program plans, maintenance and operations instructions, task status analysis, cost reports, and other related documents.
- Ensure all administrative tools are effectively used to control and accomplish tasks and may provide operations security protection for all sensitive/critical information.
- Responsible for status and task management reports for area of responsibility. May set up and manage project facilities.
- May be an individual contributor.
High School Diploma plus 11 to 13 years experience or BS plus 5 to 7 years of experience.
Security Clearance: None
Telework - Not Eligible
We are an EOE that values our employee's talent – regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or other protected characteristics – Your Talent Is Our Strength .
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information. U.S. Citizenship Required for the majority of our positions.
A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption prior to starting employment.