Alion is looking for a Space All Source Analyst in space and satellite systems to join our threat space and counterspace team providing mission-critical support to the warfighter. The successful candidate will support our various efforts relating to all source analysis in the areas of satellite systems, operations, mission control, and launch vehicles and facilities. Typical tasks may include utilizing subject matter expertise to develop satellite system analysis and reports of satellite analysis, payload modeling for optical threats, electronic warfare analysis, or detailed analysis of Command and Control capabilities.
• Experience all-source intelligence analysis for foreign aerospace threats
• Experience with collection, processing, exploitation, and dissemination of foreign space intel information
• Experience developing improved intelligence analytic methodologies
• Experience briefing decision makers on findings Required Skills • Must be self-motivated and work well on a team
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and set priorities
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of processes, databases, and tools of analytical tradecraft
• Strong technical writing skills Required Experience
• Active Top-Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
• BS Degree and four (4) years of satellite and space intelligence experience or 5 years' experience in lieu of degree
Security Clearance: Top Secret/Sensitive Comp Info
Telework - Not Eligible
We are an EOE that values our employee's talent – regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or other protected characteristics – Your Talent Is Our Strength .
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information. U.S. Citizenship Required for the majority of our positions.
A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption prior to starting employment.