Alion Science and Technology is looking for a Senior Logistics Engineer support the Strike Systems Program Office (AFLCMC/WBS), located at Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio.
- Working level experience of field level aircraft maintenance environment and a basic understanding of supply chain.
- Prior aircraft maintenance manager or aircraft technician preferred but not required.
- Required to operate modeling and simulation software for Logistics environment and Operations & Sustainment Elements for:
- Aircraft availability
- Supply chain management at the individual unit/base level in order to identify risk areas and inform management with decision quality data for early lifecycle decisions.
- Degree requirements, either a M.S. degree in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering disciple or Degree in Data analytics.
- Clearance: Top Secret
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Telework - Not Eligible
We are an EOE that values our employee's talent – regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or other protected characteristics – Your Talent Is Our Strength .
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information. U.S. Citizenship Required for the majority of our positions.
A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption prior to starting employment.