The Program Manager is responsible for the performance of a program management services in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Directs and supervises all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities.
- Manages the technical direction of a project through the design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- May assist in the management of a business unit or department or is at an entry level in management of such under the close supervision of the Division or Program Director.
- May supervise professional and technical personnel performing in their regular disciplines.
- May serve as the primary or assistant technical and management interface for the company, customer, and senior staff.
- Provides management services including general administrative oversight, time accounting. financial tracking, cost projection, inventory management, personnel evaluation and support.
- Responsible for the preparation of and accountability for all contract deliverables.
- Responsible for assisting in the technical leadership and direction to a multidisciplinary staff.
- Prepares and approves Standard Operating Procedures, Protocols and other technical documentation.
- Able to supervise, manage, support and evaluate personnel.
- Bachelors degree in relevant field with 12 years relevant experience.
- PMP certification preferred
- Must have active Secret clearance
Security Clearance: Secret
Telework - Not Eligible
We are an EOE that values our employee's talent – regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or other protected characteristics – Your Talent Is Our Strength .
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information. U.S. Citizenship Required for the majority of our positions.
A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption prior to starting employment.