Program Manager - 34977
- Arlington, VA
The Program Manager is responsible for the performance of a program management services in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Directs and supervises all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities.
- Manages the technical direction of a project through the design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- May assist in the management of a business unit or department or is at an entry level in management of such under the close supervision of the Division or Program Director.
- May supervise professional and technical personnel performing in their regular disciplines.
- May serve as the primary or assistant technical and management interface for the company, customer, and senior staff.
- Provides management services including general administrative oversight, time accounting. financial tracking, cost projection, inventory management, personnel evaluation and support.
- Responsible for the preparation of and accountability for all contract deliverables.
- Responsible for assisting in the technical leadership and direction to a multidisciplinary staff.
- Prepares and approves Standard Operating Procedures, Protocols and other technical documentation.
- Able to supervise, manage, support and evaluate personnel.
- Bachelors degree in relevant field with 12 years relevant experience.
- PMP certification preferred
- Must have active Secret clearance
Security Clearance: Secret
Telework - Not Eligible
Back to top