Alion Science and Technology is looking for a Logistics Specialist to support C-5 Super Galaxay Systems in Warner Robins, GA.
- Provide acquisition logistic support including sustainability, reliability, maintainability, and availability of the C-5 Super Galaxay system's components.
- Provide support to the C-5 Program Office logistics and Engineering secitons preparing logistics documentation to establish the range and depth of spares, tools, test equipment and related manuals to be deployed and stocked.
- Determine maintenance and repair materials and standards required for depot and field level aircraft maintenance. Manages records of equipment, components, repair parts and related aircraft technical orders; reviews aircraft configuration changes to evaluate impact on logistics support; documents equipment, component and parts conditions; and identifies logistic support documentation to be included such as drawings, technical orders, and maintenance requirement cards to support lifecycle of aircraft.
- Work on logistics and maintainability programs on issues such as technical evaluation and identification of systems logistics requirements and resources. Analyzes, organizes, plans and administers various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, or maintenance/repair activities for one or more programs.
- Review technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
- Identify, prioritize, and assess key logistics assets and infrastructures.
- Conduct distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
- Generally requires knowledge of the Federal Supply System as well as automated and manual supply systems and equipment serviceability standards and criteria.
High School Diploma Plus 2 to 3 years of relevant exprience
Security Clearance: None
Telework - Not Eligible
We are an EOE that values our employee's talent – regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or other protected characteristics – Your Talent Is Our Strength .
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information. U.S. Citizenship Required for the majority of our positions.
A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption prior to starting employment.