Who We Are
As the nation's largest military shipbuilder, HII knows how integrate millions of parts, pieces and service from across the globe to complete a larger mission. Join us as we support the SEA 21 program providing On-site Senior Logistics Management Analysts around the globe. This position is located in Bahrain and will provide equipment validation for shipboard configuration changes for ships homeported outside of the continental United States and serve as the primary logistics point of contact for ship's force and other waterfront entities.
What You Will Do
- Controls the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements.
- Ensures that customer service and time objectives are achieved within existing financial constraints in order to meet marketing and financial objectives.
- Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions.
- Builds relationships with strategic customers through logistics initiatives.
- Integrates learning from customers, competitors, operating entities, distribution, transportation, customer service, other industries, industry groups, and professional training to continuously improve competitive position.
What You Must Have
- Twenty (20) years of experience in the Navy or supporting Navy Surface Ships.
- Experience must also include Ten (10) years in Logistics supporting in-service Navy ships or new construction programs.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an active Secret Security Clearance, and be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a local DBIDS/CAC card within 60 days of hire and maintain them throughout employment.
- Must be able to travel up to 11-25%
Bonus Points For...
- Experience with OMM/NG and CDMDOA systems.
Must be able to work in a shipboard environment. Must be able to lift, carry, and transport heavy equipment.
Building on a legacy of more than a century of naval shipbuilding, Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries provides mission-critical solutions to a wide variety of government and commercial customers worldwide. Comprising nearly 6,000 professionals in 45 states and 16 countries, our unique national security services portfolio includes unmanned systems, defense and federal solutions, and nuclear and environmental services. For more information, visit tsd.huntingtoningalls.com.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is America's largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII's Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. HII's Technical Solutions division supports national security missions around the globe with unmanned systems, nuclear and environmental services, and defense and federal solutions. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs more than 42,000 people operating both domestically and internationally. For more information, visit: www.huntingtoningalls.com .
A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4, 2022. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption prior to starting employment.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.