Alion Science and Technology is seeking a qualified candidate for LabVIEW FPGA Developer with extensive experience using LabVIEW, FPGA, and Real-Time modules to create robust data acquisition, timing, and control software interfaces.
• Create or modify LabVIEW, FPGA and Real-Time software to meet testing needs for current or upcoming programs
• Create test operational documents to support current and modified programs.
• Full lifecycle application development. Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
• Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
• Testing and quality assurance. Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
• Support, maintain and document functionality. Integrate software with existing systems.
• Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical test equipment and components.
• Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
• Bachelor of Science in applicable engineering or science field preferred, however candidates with relevant equivalent experience will be considered and 8+ years experience
• Progressive experience using LabVIEW , LabVIEW Real-time, and LabVIEW FPGA
• HDL (Verilog/ VHDL) simulation/ programming/ debug
• Experience with Xilinx FPGA/MPSoC/RFSoC projects and Xilinx toolsets (Vivado)
• Experience with High-Level Synthesis Tools such as MATLAB HDL Coder
• Knowledge of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) techniques, theory and high-throughput implementation
• Must be a self-starter, have the ability to consistently deliver at a high level with minimum supervision and maintain continuous communications with subordinates, peers and upper management personnel
• Ability to negotiate through conflicting demands for resources and manage time to drive overall organizational success
• Ability to evaluate tools and processes to identify opportunities for improvement
• Experience developing software in a team environment using version control, build automation, bug tracking, and similar processes/technologies
• Able to respond effectively to unanticipated, time-sensitive and mission-critical test stand repair needs in a rapidly changing, high intensity environment. • Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance, with enhance security.
Security Clearance: None
Telework - Not Eligible
We are an EOE that values our employee's talent – regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or other protected characteristics – Your Talent Is Our Strength .
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information. U.S. Citizenship Required for the majority of our positions.
A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption prior to starting employment.