Alion Science is looking for a GEOINT Subject-Matter Expert (SME) for advanced remote sensor exploitation and analysis of foreign weapon systems. The successful candidate will support the Department of Defense's strategic-level Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) programs. Typical tasks may include collecting, analyzing, and characterizing activity; identifying the target and operational patterns; preparing technical and operational intelligence reports; contributing to fused Multi-INT products; and maintaining analytical working aids and databases.
• Experience with SOCET GXP, ENVI, RemoteView, ArcGIS, or similar software tools
• Ability to analyze and develop processes to support the exploitation of unique, anomalous, and incomplete datasets
• Strong technical writing and briefing skills
• Experience assisting or performing algorithm development for complex data exploitation processes (ability to code/script in Python, MATLAB, R, a plus)
• BS Degree and at least 5 years of GEOINT analysis experience or 10 years of experience in lieu of a degree
• Active TOP SECRET Clearance with SCI eligibility
Security Clearance: Top Secret/Sensitive Comp Info
Telework - Not Eligible
We are an EOE that values our employee's talent – regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or other protected characteristics – Your Talent Is Our Strength .
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information. U.S. Citizenship Required for the majority of our positions.
A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption prior to starting employment.