The F-35 International Program Analyst provides program management support on international matters and issues.
• Participates in meetings and supports specified PMO
Education and Experience
• Typically requires a Bachelors degree
• Experience in a business or technical position supporting strategic planning efforts in major DoD, other government agency, or private sector acquisition program.
• Possesses demonstrated experience in Joint Service or international cooperative projects within the DoD or other government agency.
• Knowledge of the Security Assistance/Security Cooperation (SA/SC) programs to include the understanding of the FMS sales process from case development, implementation, execution, to closure.
• Possesses demonstrated experience working with foreign disclosure and releasability processes and procedures.
• Possesses demonstrated robust initiative, and the ability to work independently under general supervision and function as part of an interdisciplinary team
• Experience in program management, technical, or business analysis discipline, related to weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management; and a minimum of six (6) years of recent work experience related to analysis and planning; there must be at least four (4) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis; and there must be two (2) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development
• At least three (3) years in support of a Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP).
• Requires active Secret clearance to start.
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Telework - Not Eligible
We are an EOE that values our employee's talent – regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or other protected characteristics – Your Talent Is Our Strength .
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information. U.S. Citizenship Required for the majority of our positions.
A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption prior to starting employment.