F-35 International Program Analyst - 34386
- Arlington, VA
The F-35 International Program Analyst provides program management support on international matters and issues.
• Participates in meetings and supports specified PMO
Education and Experience
• Typically requires a Bachelors degree
• Experience in a business or technical position supporting strategic planning efforts in major DoD, other government agency, or private sector acquisition program.
• Possesses demonstrated experience in Joint Service or international cooperative projects within the DoD or other government agency.
• Knowledge of the Security Assistance/Security Cooperation (SA/SC) programs to include the understanding of the FMS sales process from case development, implementation, execution, to closure.
• Possesses demonstrated experience working with foreign disclosure and releasability processes and procedures.
• Possesses demonstrated robust initiative, and the ability to work independently under general supervision and function as part of an interdisciplinary team
• Experience in program management, technical, or business analysis discipline, related to weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management; and a minimum of six (6) years of recent work experience related to analysis and planning; there must be at least four (4) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis; and there must be two (2) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development
• At least three (3) years in support of a Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP).
• Requires active Secret clearance to start.
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Telework - Not Eligible
Back to top