The F-35 Human Resource Analyst provides program analysis and recommendation, and project leadership on human capital issues within the HR/ Manpower Management Team.
• Provides program analysis, and project support to the Manpower Management Integrated Product Team with a focus on workforce acquisition, retention and development requirements; improved workforce support and development paradigm; proposition and support of implementing change management plans; propose tactical / strategic goals, development/provide on-going analyses and periodically present progress of approved goals.
• Manages the internal Human Resource information system which is used as a manpower database similar in content and intent as PeopleSoft
Education and Experience
• Typically requires a Bachelors degree
• A minimum one (1) year of total business process experience in either a DoD weapon system program office or commercial setting
• A minimum five (5) years' experience in research regarding workforce matters, training and development
• Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products to specifically include: Word, Power Point, Excel and Mail (to include advanced formulations and reporting techniques).
• Extensive experience in human capital policies and best practices in DoD
• Experience in developing and managing formal task management processes and toolsets
• Demonstrated experience with independently performing duties and leading execution of tasks to completion
• Active Secret clearance
Security Clearance: Secret
Telework - Not Eligible
We are an EOE that values our employee's talent – regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or other protected characteristics – Your Talent Is Our Strength .
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information. U.S. Citizenship Required for the majority of our positions.
A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption prior to starting employment.