F-35 Human Resource Analyst - 34384
- Arlington, VA
The F-35 Human Resource Analyst provides program analysis and recommendation, and project leadership on human capital issues within the HR/ Manpower Management Team.
• Provides program analysis, and project support to the Manpower Management Integrated Product Team with a focus on workforce acquisition, retention and development requirements; improved workforce support and development paradigm; proposition and support of implementing change management plans; propose tactical / strategic goals, development/provide on-going analyses and periodically present progress of approved goals.
• Manages the internal Human Resource information system which is used as a manpower database similar in content and intent as PeopleSoft
Education and Experience
• Typically requires a Bachelors degree
• A minimum one (1) year of total business process experience in either a DoD weapon system program office or commercial setting
• A minimum five (5) years' experience in research regarding workforce matters, training and development
• Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products to specifically include: Word, Power Point, Excel and Mail (to include advanced formulations and reporting techniques).
• Extensive experience in human capital policies and best practices in DoD
• Experience in developing and managing formal task management processes and toolsets
• Demonstrated experience with independently performing duties and leading execution of tasks to completion
• Active Secret clearance
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top