The F-35 Government Propoerty Manager supports the F-35 JPO Property Management team with the oversight of property management across F-35.
Assist the F-35 Property Manager Lead on property management compliance requirements; the management of application of U.S. property management regulations, policies and procedures; and establishment of policies, process and procedures.
• Assists with the tracking, auditing and oversight of all USG property across F-35.
• Assists in property management standup activities during site activation at military installations, assist in reviewing and auditing industry property management systems, and be responsible for maintaining an Accountable Property Management System of Record (APSR)
Education and Experience
• Typically requires a Bachelors Degree
• Experience in program management, technical, or business analysis discipline; and included in the eight (8) years, there must be at least (4) years of hands on and relevant Government Property Management system and administration experience supporting major weapon systems and components development
• Demonstrated knowledge of Federal Property Management Regulations to include item unique identification and valuation (IUID) and associated processes and requirements
• Demonstrated knowledge of reporting, reutilization, storage and disposal of Government assets
• Demonstrated knowledge of industry or military property management best practices for the management of Government Property
• Demonstrated knowledge of DoD policy and documentation related management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series)
• Demonstrated knowledge of DoD program acquisition for domestic and/or international military programs
•Active Secret clearance
Security Clearance: Secret
Telework - Not Eligible
We are an EOE that values our employee's talent – regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or other protected characteristics – Your Talent Is Our Strength .
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information. U.S. Citizenship Required for the majority of our positions.
A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption prior to starting employment.