F-35 Foreign Military Sales Program Analyst - 34380
- Arlington, VA
The F-35 Foreign Military Sales Program Analyst provides analytic support on program Foreign Military Sales.
Assists with responding to Letter of Requests (LOR) and establishing, developing and executing requirements in Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOA)
• Assists in coordinating efforts in technical, sustainment and programmatic areas, including program management, systems engineering, personnel management, scheduling, risk management, contracting, acquisition, budgeting/funding, configuration management, integration, testing, life cycle logistics and training
Education and Experience
• Typically requires a Bachelors degree
• Experience in defense acquisition program management related to weapon systems acquisition and life-cycle management; and a minimum of five (5) years of recent work experience related to international acquisition programs.
• Possess five (5) years' experience in DoD aircraft acquisition or at least ten (10) years of aircraft operational experience
• Mid-Level: A minimum of three (3) years out of six years of recent work experience related to international acquisition programs
• Familiarity with DoD Instruction (DoDI) 5000.2, DoD Directive (DODD) 5530.03 (International Agreements), and the International Cooperation in Acquisition, Technology and Logistics (IC in AT&L) Handbook
• Demonstrated knowledge of the principles, policies, and practices of system acquisition to plan, organize, and coordinate critical aspects of the development, production, deployment, and sustainment of systems, subsystems, and equipment
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Security Assistance/Security Cooperation (SA/SC) programs to include the understanding of the FMS sales process from case development, implementation, execution, to closure in accordance with the Security Assistance Management Manual (SAMM), DoD 5105.38-MX
•Requires active secret clearance to start.
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Telework - Not Eligible
Back to top