The F-35 Enterprise Data Analyst, Senior performs critical program management, technical, or business analysis of major DoD acquisition systems.
• Provides support for the management of master data management (MDM) to support the standardization of downstream processes and the migration of multiple enterprise applications to a single source for authoritative data
• Provides business process, system support and data quality governance for MDM through data coordination and integration to ensure efficient processes and consistent data flows to applications, F-35 JPO users and external stakeholders
• Synthesizes information into presentations and documents
• Supports efforts such as CDRL management, verification data analysis and reporting, deficiency reporting, rick and issues data management, and change requests
• Assists in maintaining a Data Archive Architecture and System Provide on-going support for the F-35 program to receive, track, and store all F-35 Contractor deliverables to include technical data (technical reports, engineering data, technical drawings, etc.)
• Coordinates, receives, tracks, and stores regularly shipped snapshots of F-35 requirements in Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS) and Cradle databases for F-35 aircraft variants
• Assists in managing appropriate classified computing systems to allow loading of appropriate F-35 DOORS and Cradle databases to support the F-35 engineers' research
• Provides research into F-35 DOORS and Cradle databases for technical requirements and their implementation, flow-down, and preparation of findings
• Assists in managing software licensing renewals (to include the annual DOORS, Cradle licenses)
• Provides administrative support to the Systems Engineering Team to pre-coordinate with Prime Contractor on the CRs to be presented at the F-35/Prime Contractor Joint CCB
Education and Experience
• Typically requires a Bachelors degree
• Experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline; and a minimum of six (6) out of ten (10) years of professional experience in related analysis and planning; at least three (3) years in support of a Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP). Familiarity with Service and OSD forms related to PPBS, Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, Work Requests, Requisitions, Contract Data Requirements List, and DD254 is required
• Demonstrated experience in the program/project status, earned value management and schedules
• Active Top Secret clearance
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Telework - Not Eligible
We are an EOE that values our employee's talent – regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or other protected characteristics – Your Talent Is Our Strength .
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information. U.S. Citizenship Required for the majority of our positions.
A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption prior to starting employment.