The F-35 Congressional Support Analyst provides support to the F-35 Joint Program Office (JPO) Legislative Liaison activity.
• Interacts and coordinates across the F-35 enterprise to prepare Program Executive Officer, Service Acquisition Executive, Defense Acquisition Executive, Services Chiefs and Secretaries for F-35-realted congressional and parliamentary engagements and hearings, whether of the United States or a Partner Nation
• Develops oral and written statements, briefings papers and responses to queries from Congress and committee professional staffs
Education and Experience
• Typically requires a Bachelors degree
• Experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline; and included in the eight (8) years, there must be at least four (4) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis; and included in the four (4) years, there must be two (2) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development
• Demonstrated experience in the program/project status and schedules
• Demonstrated knowledge of Service and OSD policy and documentation related to Planning Programming Budgeting System (PPBS), life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series)
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience dealing with DoD reporting tools and major reports
• Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI
Security Clearance: Top Secret/Sensitive Comp Info
Telework - Not Eligible
We are an EOE that values our employee's talent – regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or other protected characteristics – Your Talent Is Our Strength .
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information. U.S. Citizenship Required for the majority of our positions.
A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption prior to starting employment.