The F-35 Configuration Management Analyst Senior provides technical support and services to implement, maintain, and execute the change management process using systems engineering principles, standards, and toolsets.
• Develops, coordinates, and maintains policies and procedures in support of Configuration Control Board (CCB) implementation and execution; and develops and provides training to personnel in these products and processes
• Participates in the Prime Contractor design configuration verification operation
• Performs physical configuration audit of engineering documentation created during the development of an engineering change including the planned block changes
• Updates configuration management planning to reflect new deployment information, changes in support or maintenance planning, and Block changes
• Ensures technical review and coordination by the appropriate program of Class I Engineering Change Proposals (ECP) for boarding (JCRB /JCCB)
• Conducts configuration status accounting to ensure that there is a configuration record documenting all approved configuration activities to all designated configuration items and reflects the latest authorized configuration of the delivered items
• Develops and coordinates the implementation of new forums as the program enters follow-on lifecycle phases • Develops, coordinates, and maintains policies and procedures in support of CCB implementation and other engineering processes
Education and Experience
• Typically requires a Bachelors degree
• Experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline; a minimum of three (3) years out of the prior six (6) years of program experience includes aircraft systems configuration management
• Demonstrated program experience in the configuration management process must include: configuration identification, control, audit, and status; DOD configuration management policies, procedures, review cycles, instructions and standards; engineering change proposal evaluations
• Demonstrated CM experience with development, production, ancillary equipment, ground support equipment, test & evaluation, and fleet operations of a DoD and international acquisition aircraft program
• Experience evaluating Major Variance Requests, Specification Change Notices, Engineering Change Requests/Proposals, Manufacturing Build Records, Sustainment as Maintained Records and other documents
• Demonstrated experience in providing guidance and assistance in configuration management, and change control and ensuring that all Class I (Major) changes and variances are properly processed and dispositioned
• Demonstrated experience in collecting and maintaining process metrics and reporting techniques to ensure compliance with DOD level Data Management Program policies and procedures
• Analytical and communication abilities (both written and verbal)
• Requires active Secret clearance
Security Clearance: Secret
Telework - Not Eligible
We are an EOE that values our employee's talent – regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or other protected characteristics – Your Talent Is Our Strength .
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information. U.S. Citizenship Required for the majority of our positions.
A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption prior to starting employment.