The F-35 Chief of Information, Strategic Support Analyst provides program analysis support for all aspects of the program. Participates as a member of and/or supports the overall PMO.
• Performs critical program management, technical, or business analysis of major DoD acquisition systems and provides recommendations to ensure program success
• Position focus on F-35 Strategic Communications Cell (SCC) process execution, in general, and response management toolset (RMx) output development, in particular
• Provides analysis of and process support for SCC processes, tools, and output and also will make recommendations for RMx inputs, content, and improvements that will be coordinated on behalf of the OCSO with the OCIO
• Supports the improvement of data accuracy and quality of SCC output content through detailed analysis and collaboration with the Chief Strategy Officer (CSO), other SCC leadership, teammates, and affected stakeholders, internal and external to the JPO
Education and Experience
• Typically requires a Bachelors degree
• Experience in defense acquisition program management related to weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management; a minimum of three years' (3) experience researching, developing, analyzing, staffing, and delivering official US Government documentation, including documentation used for public affairs, legislative affairs, Government policy compliance, defense acquisition, workforce management, and similar disciplines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products to specifically include: Word, Power Point, Excel, Access, SharePoint, Adobe products, and Outlook (to include advanced formulations and reporting techniques)
• Relevant experience in public affairs and/or strategic communications in a fast-paced, international, technically complex, and defense-related environment
• Active Secret clearance
Security Clearance: Secret
Telework - Not Eligible
We are an EOE that values our employee's talent – regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or other protected characteristics – Your Talent Is Our Strength .
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information. U.S. Citizenship Required for the majority of our positions.
A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption prior to starting employment.