The F-35 Acquisition Management Analyst, Mission Systems performs critical program management, technical, or business analysis of major DoD acquisition systems and provides recommendations to ensure program success.
• Participates as a member of and/or supports the overall PMO
Education and Experience
• Typically requires a Bachelors degree
• Senior Level: Experience in program management, technical, or business analysis discipline, in weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management; and a minimum of six (6) years out of 10 years of recent work experience related to analysis and planning.
• At least three (3) years in support of a Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP).
• Familiarity with Service and OSD forms related to PPBS, Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, Work Requests, Requisitions, Contract Data Requirements List, and DD254 is required
• Active Top Secret clearance
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Telework - Not Eligible
We are an EOE that values our employee's talent – regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or other protected characteristics – Your Talent Is Our Strength .
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information. U.S. Citizenship Required for the majority of our positions.
A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption prior to starting employment.