F-35 Acquisition Management Analyst, Mission Systems - 34373
- Arlington, VA
The F-35 Acquisition Management Analyst, Mission Systems performs critical program management, technical, or business analysis of major DoD acquisition systems and provides recommendations to ensure program success.
• Participates as a member of and/or supports the overall PMO
Education and Experience
• Typically requires a Bachelors degree
• Senior Level: Experience in program management, technical, or business analysis discipline, in weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management; and a minimum of six (6) years out of 10 years of recent work experience related to analysis and planning.
• At least three (3) years in support of a Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP).
• Familiarity with Service and OSD forms related to PPBS, Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, Work Requests, Requisitions, Contract Data Requirements List, and DD254 is required
• Active Top Secret clearance
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Back to top