The Cyber Security Analyst IV designs and implements information security standards for applications and databases. Typically reports to a manager.
- Collaborates with a team of information security analysts to provide subject matter expertise on application development, database design, and network maintenance.
- Researches and advocates the latest technologies and solutions to support the security requirements of internal and external customers.
- Assesses client needs against security concerns and resolves information security risk issues.
- Trains security awareness to business partners and IT staff. Work is highly independent.
- May assume a team lead role for the work group.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
- Typically requires 7+ years of related experience.
- A specialist on complex technical and business matters.
- Secret clearance.
Security Clearance: Secret
Telework - Not Eligible
We are an EOE that values our employee's talent – regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or other protected characteristics – Your Talent Is Our Strength .
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information. U.S. Citizenship Required for the majority of our positions.
A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption prior to starting employment.