Cyber Security Analyst III - NITE - 35033
- Yuma, AZ
The Cyber Security Analyst III completes tasks designed to ensure security of the organization's systems and information assets. Typically reports to a manager.
- Protects against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction and develops IT security policies and standards.
- Works with end users to determine needs of individual departments.
- Understands internet architecture and firewall configuration to protect system security.
- May need to authorize user access and familiar with domain structures and digital signatures.
- Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
- Typically requires 4 to 7 years of related experience.
- Secret clearance.
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top