The Cyber Security Analyst III completes tasks designed to ensure security of the organization's systems and information assets. Typically reports to a manager.
- Protects against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction and develops IT security policies and standards.
- Works with end users to determine needs of individual departments.
- Understands internet architecture and firewall configuration to protect system security.
- May need to authorize user access and familiar with domain structures and digital signatures.
- Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
- Typically requires 4 to 7 years of related experience.
- Secret clearance.
Security Clearance: Secret
Telework - Not Eligible
We are an EOE that values our employee's talent – regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or other protected characteristics – Your Talent Is Our Strength .
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information. U.S. Citizenship Required for the majority of our positions.
A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption prior to starting employment.