Alion Science and Technology is seeking an all source analyst to join our team. As an analyst on our team you'll explore new data sources, create effective queries, and combine information from disparate sources to help your client understand their mission environment.
The analyst will search, review, interpolate, summarize, and cite Mult-INT data into finished assessments. The candidate will prepare written reports, create briefings, produce graphics, create geospatial files and deliver oral presentations for each assigned product as well as Integrate and evaluate projects to assure operational suitability. The position requires an active TS/SCI clearance. Exceptions to the clearance requirement are not permissible.
- Perform analysis of complex datasets to produce relevant intelligence products
- Utilize advanced Multi-INT tools to exploit data
- Prepare and present reports and briefings on analytical findings and other analysis topics
- Perform assignments both independently and as part of a multi-dimensional analytical team
- Strongly desired four or more years' experience
- Participate in government required training activities
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- 3+ years of experience with all-source intelligence analysis
- Knowledge of the intelligence community (IC), DoD or military intelligence operations and analysis
- Knowledge of intelligence support to military plans and exercises
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work well in a diverse team to address client needs
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Security Clearance: Top Secret/Sensitive Comp Info
Telework - Not Eligible
We are an EOE that values our employee's talent – regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or other protected characteristics – Your Talent Is Our Strength .
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information. U.S. Citizenship Required for the majority of our positions.
A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption prior to starting employment.