We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our fast growing Sales organization and lead a team of Account Executives supporting Strategic Accounts.
You will recruit, hire and grow a diverse team of talented Account Executives, supporting them with their professional development growth through mentorship and coaching. You will directly assist in executing and closing large strategic and complex deals. You will help shape the long-term strategy for the Sales organization while also managing day-to-day operations for the team. You are driven, curious and deeply passionate about helping our customers find value and be successful with Airtable.
The ideal candidate will have management and leadership experience scaling teams within a software sales organization, excellent communication skills and a track record of selling into large Enterprise organizations, as well as removing barriers for driving revenue growth. This role requires strong leadership, priority management and excellent relationship building skills.
What you'll do
- Directly manage and generate revenue by supporting a team of Account Executives, Strategic Accounts to ensure we are hitting our company goals
- Support our growth and development by recruiting, hiring, training and coaching top talent
- Provide thought leadership and act as a trusted advisor to our customers by building executive-level relationships with key accounts
- Manage and report quarterly sales forecasts, planning and budgeting
- Partner cross-functionally to develop, plan and implement sales structures and processes that enable our rapidly growing sales team
- Act as a liaison between the product and sales team to proactively fill and solve technology gaps for our customers
Who you are
- You have 8+ years of sales quota carrying experience at a technology company preferably within a SaaS organization
- You have 3+ years of people management experience
- You have a proven track record of organizational leadership and directly managing a high performing team
- You have a proven track record of selling and closing large Enterprise accounts
- You thrive and lead effectively in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
- You have exceptional organizational, operational and analytical skills
- You demonstrate the ability to grow the business in a strategic manner, communicate big picture opportunities and make data-driven decisions
- You are collaborative and develop strong working relationships inside and outside of Airtable
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- You are passionate and enthusiastic about Airtable!
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!