Business Development Manager
- London, United Kingdom
As a central part our team explanding our marketshare in the UK you will be in charge of signing new clients on the UK, Irish and Nordic Markets, by using consultative sales techniques to explain the benefits of AB Tasty to our potential clients.
What you will do
Identification and qualification of new commercial targets (Big accounts and high potential mid-market accounts).
Prospection and making appointments according to targets set by the Country Manager.
Response to tenders, RFIs, RFQs, etc.
Lobby with high level decision makers
Negotiation and closing of deals while maintaining command of the sales cycle.
Reporting of activity to Sales Director
What we are looking for
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with ample experience and an established network and portfolio clients within the digital marketing community in the UK, Irealand and Nordic region.
Native level of English required, knowledge of French would be a plus
- At least 4 years of experience in a sales function of B2B platforms or consulting and proven network in the UK, Irealand and Nordic region markets.
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Hunter mentality is mandatory. You must hold dearly, deep within your soul, the tasks of prospection, negotiation and closing of deals
- You must have excellent negotiation techniques and you are used to dealing with decision makers, mostly Heads of Marketing Departments
- You are a team player, with excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic and positive personality, and a can-do attitude.
Back to top