E-commerce User Experience (UX) & Site Manager
- Boca Raton, FL
4ocean is on a mission to save the world's oceans, and we are looking for an E-commerce User Experience (UX) & Site Manager to help us advance our cause.
About This Position
Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, you will get to improve the 4ocean user experience throughout our e-commerce site by executing A/B tests and reporting on the outcomes as well as executing site content updates, creating new product pages, blog posts and landing pages for 4ocean on our e-commerce platform.
In this unique COVID-19 environment, our team is currently working remotely, however, we look forward to the day that we can all be together again in our Boca Raton, FL office.
Other fun stuff you'll get to do:
- Assist in the development and execution of UXO strategies with the goal of increasing conversion rates and revenue
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to test various theories and interpret what is working, what isn't working and how can we improve
- Perform insightful UX Research, providing heuristic recommendations, and build and manage A/B and multivariate tests
- Create workflows, journeys, prototypes, wireframes, UX design
- Create and maintain a calendar and schedule of A/B tests
- Conduct ongoing meetings to report on findings and review upcoming tests
- Partner with IT to make sure there are no conflicts with development initiatives
- Effectively collaborate with crew members in digital commerce, brand marketing, operations, IT and senior executives
- Upload, maintain and optimize all marketing site content
- Create new e-commerce product pages throughout the month as needed
- Partner with operations to update trash tracker and the "Our Impact" page
- Update site notification banners and image badges for sales or promotions
- Assist with the navigation and classification of products on the site
- Partner with SEO team to ensure all pages and products have the proper SEO titles, descriptions and image alt tags filled out
As a true UX expert, you will bring enough experience to be comfortable taking full ownership over both the User Experience as well as the overall site management.
Here are a few other things we will need you to have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in e-commerce or related field
- At least 3+ years of experience in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) or User Experience Optimization across different digital platforms
- A love of data! You have a solid understanding of statistics and statistical significance.
- Must be collaborative and open to feedback
- Comfortable working as part of a small team and working from home during COVID 19
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to partner with various levels of leadership within the organization
- Comfort in a fast-paced, always changing start-up environment
- Team-first, optimistic, solution-driven orientation
- Drive to play an important role in a business that makes a difference in the world
- Personal passion for sustainability and cleaning the world's oceans
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Optimizely and/or Shopify
It's also super important that all 4ocean crew members naturally live and embrace our core values:
- Ocean first
- Think big, act quickly
- Nudge don't judge
- We're in this together
- Act like an owner
- Get stoked!
4ocean is a mission-driven for-profit business, dedicated to removing trash from our oceans and coastlines while inspiring individuals to work together for cleaner oceans.
Founded In 2017, 4ocean was created with the mission to sell a product that would enable the company to fund a worldwide cleanup initiative. This is how our first product, the 4ocean bracelet, was born. Made from recycled materials, every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines. In less than four years, we have sold enough bracelets to enable us to pull nearly 10 million pounds of trash from the ocean.
Bracelet sales are just the beginning. We are building an assortment of high quality, sustainably made products that will help people reduce their dependence on single-use plastic, reuse the materials we collect from the ocean, and celebrate the 4ocean brand and ocean-conscious lifestyle.
Beyond our products, we combat the ocean plastic crisis through advocacy, cleanups, influence, and education. We are a for-profit business, because we believe in creating sustainable, profitable business models around cleaning the ocean rather than relying on external funding. Our ocean clean-up operations, currently in the U.S., Haiti, Guatemala and Indonesia, are meticulously documented and audited for transparency, and are regularly expanding to new locations and deploying new clean-up technologies. As of June 2020, our operations employ over 200 people around the world, pulling trash seven days a week.
4ocean is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top