What Your Email Style Says About Your Personality—and 11 Other Things to Know This Week
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- A To-Do List to Shine When You Get Promoted (popforms)
- 6 Reasons You Haven't Heard Back After the Interview (Job Jenny)
- What Your Email Style Reveals About Your Personality (Fast Company)
- The Most Fun Way to Discover Your Passion Today (The Daily Muse)
- 10 Things People With Passion Do Differently (Pick the Brain)
- Make Time: What You Do Outside of Work Matters (Medium)
- A Beginner's Guide to Navigating the Farmers Market (First We Feast)
- The Sort of Crazy (But Effective) Way I Taught Myself a New Skill (The Daily Muse)
- 30 Days of Wow: Summer Essentials (PureWow)
- How to Throw an Orange is the New Black Binge Watching Party (Brit + Co.)
- The 5 Best Red Wines for Sangria (The Kitchn)
- 50 Instagrammers to Follow Right Now (The Daily Muse)
Photo of email icons courtesy of Shutterstock.
Erin believes in the power of content to spread ideas, build communities, and engage and delight people—which is why she spends her days helping employers and brands do just that. During her time at The Muse, Erin has also worn the hats of personal website expert, video producer, Shutterstock wrangler, master lunch-packer, and company librarian. Erin is always looking for new places to explore on the weekends, and she almost never says no to tea and a croissant. Invite Erin to tea at eringreenawald.com or on Twitter @erinaceously.More from this Author