When it comes to your career, a lot of times it’s the little problems that are holding you back. What’s one of these tiny things that make a huge difference? Body language. With up to 95% of messages communicated nonverbally, you could be sending your colleagues, bosses, or future employers the wrong message without even realizing it.
Lucky for you, we searched the web to find the best tips and tricks for becoming a master of body language.
- Want to be more productive at work? All it takes is sitting up straight. (Fast Company)
- Raising your voice at the end of your sentences could be subconsciously hinting to your boss that you’re dishonest. (Entrepreneur)
- Want to land the job? There are 10 major body language mistakes that people constantly make in job interviews. Learn how to avoid them. (Forbes)
- Awesome eye contact can have more benefits for your work life than you think. (Psychology Today)
- There are tons of body language apps you can download on your phone to keep your mind constantly aware of how it looks. (Word Roll)
- Giving an important presentation at work? Make sure you’re not crossing your arms or legs. (SlideShare)
- Apply these body language rules for dating to your work life, and you’ll be all set to impress. (Slate)
- Going into a negotiation? Here’s how to handle your body language to get what you want out of the conversation. (Inc.)
Want more tips for the best body language ever? Check out some of our articles below!
- What’s Your Body Language Saying?
- 10 Body Language Secret Weapons for Your Next Presentation
- 7 Ways to Get Ahead at Work Without Saying a Word