The Best and Worst Fonts to Use on Your Resume—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- The Best and Worst Fonts to Use on Your Resume (Bloomberg)
- The Best Presentations Are Tailored to the Audience (HBR)
- How to Defeat the Terrible Tyranny of Tiny Tasks (Michael Hyatt)
- The Free, Career-Boosting Google Feature You Should Be Using (The Daily Muse)
- 5 Ways to Stop Worrying About What Everyone Thinks of You (Marc and Angel)
- Quitting as a Productivity Tactic (99U)
- 5 Ways to Get Over Your Perfectionism (Fast Company)
- Stop Asking Yourself “What’s My Passion?” and Start Asking This Instead (The Daily Muse)
- 10 Tips to Craft Better Cocktails at Home (Eater)
- 20 Cheap Mother’s Day Gifts for Under $20 (Bustle)
- How You Can Lend Your Support to Nepal (GOOD)
- 5 (Mostly) Free Ways You Can Advance Your Career This Weekend (The Daily Muse)
Photo of typewriter courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author