Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
- The 49 Best Free Websites and Apps to Learn Something New ( The Mission )
- The 3-Item List That Unlocked My True Productivity ( The Financial Diet )
- Are You a Worrier? How to Keep it From Affecting Your Work ( The Seattle Times )
- 3 Questions You Shouldn’t Be Scared to Ask Your Co-workers ( The Daily Muse )
- 13 Things Grocery Stores Will Do for You for Free ( Credit )
- A 2-Hour After-Work Clean Routine to Maximize Your Summer Fridays ( Apartment Therapy )
- 8 Big Mistakes You’re Making With Your Air Conditioner ( TIME )
- 7 Well-Meaning Phrases That’ll Always Be Read the Wrong Way ( The Daily Muse )
- 10 Simple Ways to Eat Healthy Without Thinking, Backed by Science ( James Clear )
- 5 Sneaky Uber Hacks That Will Save You Serious Cash ( PureWow )
- 28 of the Best Instagrams to Follow for Design Inspiration ( HubSpot )
- 18 Stress-Relieving Toys That Will Fit on Your Desk ( The Daily Muse )
Caroline Liu is a freelance writer, graphic designer, and computer programmer studying at Wesleyan University. She is pursuing majors in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Computer Science in order to bridge her passions for tech, design, and social justice. Learn more about Caroline on her website or follow her on Twitter.More from this Author