Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- How to Structure Your Ideal Work Day (Quartz)
- Zero Your Mental Inbox (Johnny Moneyseed)
- The Complete Flake's Guide to Getting Things Done (Copyblogger)
- 5 Ways to Figure Out What Interview Questions You'll Be Asked (The Daily Muse)
- Use This Financial Independence Pyramid to Guide Your Money Goals (Lifehacker)
- 9 Fixes for Common Reasons Your Bedroom's Not Working (Apartment Therapy)
- 7 Habits of Extremely Punctual People (Wise Bread)
- Want to Volunteer? 3 Questions to Ask Yourself First (The Daily Muse)
- A Field Guide to People You Meet at the Bar (First We Feast)
- 10 Essentials for the Ultimate At-Home Spa Kit (Brit + Co.)
- Netflix Memory Lane: 5 Shows from the '50s, '60s, '70s, and '80s (Apartment Therapy)
- The Simple Ingredient That Will Make Weeknight Dinners Way Easier (The Daily Muse)
Photo of schedule courtesy of Shutterstock.
Erin Greenawald is a freelance writer, editor, and content strategist who is passionate about elevating the standard of writing on the web. Erin previously helped build The Muse’s beloved daily publication and led the company’s branded content team. If you’re an individual or company looking for help making your content better—or you just want to go out to tea—get in touch at eringreenawald.com.More from this Author