How to Structure Your Ideal Work Day—and 11 Other Things to Know This Week
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- How to Structure Your Ideal Work Day (Quartz)
- Zero Your Mental Inbox (Johnny Moneyseed)
- The Complete Flake's Guide to Getting Things Done (Copyblogger)
- 5 Ways to Figure Out What Interview Questions You'll Be Asked (The Daily Muse)
- Use This Financial Independence Pyramid to Guide Your Money Goals (Lifehacker)
- 9 Fixes for Common Reasons Your Bedroom's Not Working (Apartment Therapy)
- 7 Habits of Extremely Punctual People (Wise Bread)
- Want to Volunteer? 3 Questions to Ask Yourself First (The Daily Muse)
- A Field Guide to People You Meet at the Bar (First We Feast)
- 10 Essentials for the Ultimate At-Home Spa Kit (Brit + Co.)
- Netflix Memory Lane: 5 Shows from the '50s, '60s, '70s, and '80s (Apartment Therapy)
- The Simple Ingredient That Will Make Weeknight Dinners Way Easier (The Daily Muse)
Photo of schedule courtesy of Shutterstock.
Erin believes in the power of content to spread ideas, build communities, and engage and delight people—which is why she spends her days helping employers and brands do just that. During her time at The Muse, Erin has also worn the hats of personal website expert, video producer, Shutterstock wrangler, master lunch-packer, and company librarian. Erin is always looking for new places to explore on the weekends, and she almost never says no to tea and a croissant. Invite Erin to tea at eringreenawald.com or on Twitter @erinaceously.More from this Author