Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- How You Can Have a Fulfilling Career—10 Scientific Steps (Barking Up the Wrong Tree)
- A Googler’s Critique of Google Performance Reviews (and How to Do it Right) (iDoneThis)
- Stop Feeling Guilty About Taking a Vacation at a Startup (Groove)
- How to Answer When Your Boss Asks “How Do You Want to Grow?” (The Daily Muse)
- Why Great Ideas Always Come in the Shower (and How to Harness Them) (Lifehacker)
- How Successful People Stay Calm (LinkedIn)
- 5 Common—and Costly—Investing Mistakes (DailyWorth)
- The Best Productivity Trick of All: Do Less (The Daily Muse)
- When Vacationing Doesn’t Mean Having to Act Like a Tourist (GOOD)
- Liquid Caviar: All About Sparkling Red Wine (Wine Folly)
- How to Send Postcards Without Using a Stamp (Condé Nast Traveler)
- 12 Perfect Books for Your End-of-Summer Reading List (The Daily Muse)
The Daily Muse is the daily publication of The Muse, your ultimate career destination that offers exciting job opportunities, expert advice, and a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies and career paths. Learn more, contact us, and find us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.More from this Author