How to Be Spectacular Every Day
We all want to be the best we can in our work lives. But sometimes, that's easier said than done. So this week, we took to the web to find some of the best ideas you can use to become even more awesome than you already are—at work and in life.
- Try adopting this surprising mindset to achieve more of your goals. (Dumb Little Man)
- Feeling stuck? Learn how to shed your slump and get back to awesome. (Fast Company)
- Pick up some of the habits that remarkable people do every day. (Inc.)
- Do the painful things first to be more successful. (Buffer)
- Add a prioritization meeting to your day to focus your time right. (99U)
- Learn how to use your weekends to your biggest advantage. (Business Insider)
- Need even more tips for being more awesome? Try one of these 42 practical ideas. (Lifehack)
Want more? Check out some of our great ideas for self-improvement!
- 3 Steps to Becoming a Better Version of Yourself
- How to Work on Your Weaknesses—Without Beating Yourself Up
- 45 Pieces of Career Advice That Will Get You to the Top
Scott Dockweiler crafts witty headlines, writes fun articles, and generally lends a hand to the editorial team at The Daily Muse. When he’s not Musing, he’s trying to get his acting career off the ground and racking up Delta Airlines frequent flier miles between NYC and LA. You won’t find him on Twitter—yet.More from this Author