Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 7 Reasons I'd Keep Working a Job I Hate (Cash Cow Couple)
- Leave Work at Work: How to End Your Day (oomf)
- 5 Incredibly Effective Ways to Work Smarter, Not Harder (Inc.)
- How to Respond to Emails on Your Phone Infinitely Faster (The Daily Muse)
- 10 Life Lessons to Excel in Your 30s (or at Any Age) (Mark Manson)
- Improve Your Money Skills With These Free Resources (Lifehacker)
- 25 Do's and Don'ts for Coping With Spring Allergies (One Good Thing)
- 13 Ways the Busiest People Ever Avoid Burnout (The Daily Muse)
- 22 Spring Beers to Drink if Spring Ever Happens (First We Feast)
- Get Your Girl Scout Cookie Fix All Year with Grocery Store Equivalents (Lifehacker)
- Cooking 101: 22 Recipes Every Cook Should Know (Brit + Co.)
- The Best Use of Office Supplies We've Ever Seen (The Daily Muse)
Erin Greenawald is a freelance writer, editor, and content strategist who is passionate about elevating the standard of writing on the web. Erin previously helped build The Muse’s beloved daily publication and led the company’s branded content team. If you’re an individual or company looking for help making your content better—or you just want to go out to tea—get in touch at eringreenawald.com.More from this Author