Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action?
Sign up for our newsletter now
- How to Find Your Life Purpose: An Unconventional Approach ( Zen Habits )
- 8 Tips and Tricks to Be a LinkedIn Power User ( Mashable )
- Maintaining Work-Life Balance From the Start of Your Career ( Business Insider )
- How to Be “Open to New Opportunities” Without Tipping Off Your Boss ( The Daily Muse )
- How to Command a Room Like Stephen Colbert ( Fast Company )
- I Went 7 Days Without Complaining ( Science of Us )
- How to Survive a Party or Social Gathering as an Introvert ( Lifehacker )
- 6 Ways to Save More Without Even Thinking About It ( The Daily Muse )
- How to Decide Where to Travel Next ( Wayfarer )
- First Date Conversations: 5 Things Research Says You Should Talk About ( TIME )
- Quiz: What Style of Yoga is Best for You? ( Greatist )
- The New Tool That Will Transform Your Weeknight Dinner Standard ( The Daily Muse )
Photo of boat courtesy of Shutterstock .
The Daily Muse is the daily publication of The Muse, your ultimate career destination that offers exciting job opportunities, expert advice, and a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies and career paths. Learn more, contact us, and find us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.More from this Author