While we always look forward to a three-day weekend, this one might go down in history as the best yet: Sunday, May 26 marks the return of one of the best shows of all time, Arrested Development.
If you're getting excited, too, let's spend this workday reviewing some of the important career lessons we've learned from Michael, Gob, Tobias, and company.
Besides the obvious one, of course: Never, ever go into a family business with relatives like these.
1. Don't be afraid to admit when you're wrong.
2. When making a big decision, don't be swayed by the critics.
3. Listen to your boss. No, really. Listen.
4. When you delegate an important task, double check to make sure it's been done.
5. If you don't know how to do your job, try buttering up your boss.
6. Choose your words carefully—you don't want them to be misconstrued.
7. Don't cut corners—you'll be found out eventually.
8. Don't let people see you when you're not at your best.
9. When all else fails, show them the money.
The Muse is your ultimate career destination that offers exciting job opportunities, expert advice, a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies, and access to amazing career coaches and career-boosting courses. Learn more, contact us, and find us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.More from this Author