Have you ever tried to find an important document on your desk while drowning in a sea of sticky notes, coffee mugs, pencil cups, and file organizers? It’s a near-impossible task, and it almost always leaves you saying, “I really need to get my desk in order.”
If you’re looking for some workplace organization inspiration, you’re in luck. We searched the web for good reasons to keep your desk orderly—and the best office supplies and desk hacks to make your space neat and tidy.
- A messy office could actually be costing you a promotion, so use these 10 quick office hacks for a cleaner space. (Forbes)
- Ever wondered what your desk says about you? (Entrepreneur)
- It turns out that your desk setup could potentially jump start your creativity. (Inc)
- Have you ever reached over your desk to grab something, only to spill your coffee all over everything? The world’s coolest drink holder can save you from disaster. (CoolThings)
- Who knew binder clips could have so many awesome uses in the office? (Lifehacker)
- This cool keyboard memo pad will save you from using all those pesky sticky notes. (Fallindesign)
- Learn how to clean your desk in five easy (and painless) steps. (Business Insider)
- Maybe all your office needs is a little Feng Shui. (Examiner)
Want more desk organization tips and tricks? Check out our suggestions!
- What Does Your Desk Say About You?
- 4 Ways Your Desk is Destroying Your Productivity
- 9 Ways to Get Inspired from Your Desk
Photo of a desk courtesy of Shutterstock.