Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 7 Strange Questions That Help You Find Your Life Purpose (Mark Manson)
- A New Technique for Creating More Aha Moments: The Surprise Journal (Fast Company)
- 18 Surprising Things That Affect Whether You Get Hired (AOL Jobs)
- Crowdsourcing May Not Be New, But It’s the New Best Way to Get Your Work Done (The Daily Muse)
- How to Enjoy JOMO: The Joy of Missing Out (Anil Dash)
- 5 Books That Will Help You Decide What Healthy Eating Means to You (The Kitchn)
- The Reason You Make Unhealthy Choices (TIME)
- 7 Little Ways iOS 8 Makes Your Work Life So Much Better (The Daily Muse)
- The Only 15 Netflix Hacks You’ll Ever Need (Slate)
- The Signature Food of Each State (Mental Floss)
- 10 Times When It’s Okay to Be Lazy (Pick the Brain)
- 5 Ways to Reset Your Work-Life Balance When You’re Crazy Busy (The Daily Muse)