7 Deadly Co-worker Sins to Avoid at All Costs
Working in an office comes with certain responsibilities, such as keeping your shoes on and refraining from microwaving last night's leftover fish in the break room. To make sure your officemates like you just as much as we do, we've compiled a list of the 7 Deadly Co-worker Sins, which you should refrain from committing at all costs.
1. Leaving Dirty Dishes in the Sink
2. Writing Passive-Aggressive Notes About Leaving Dirty Dishes in the Sink
3. Desk Border Crossing
4. Heating Up Seafood in the Microwave
5. Conference Room Squatting
6. Public Shaming for Not Recycling Properly
Image courtesy of quickmeme .
7. Removing Your Shoes at Any Time in the Office
Image courtesy of cheezeburger .
Elliott Bell is The Muse's Director of Marketing. He is a graduate of the French Culinary Institute, but opted for start-ups over 16-hour days as a line cook (for the better hours, of course). Previously, Elliott spent 6 years making Seamless.com into a nationally known brand, and 1 month as a culinary assistant on Iron Chef America. When he isn't Musing, he can be found playing tennis, making chicken stock, or understanding the meaning of rap lyrics on rapgenius.com.More from this Author