4 Simple Steps to Becoming Your Best Self at Work—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 4 Simple Steps to Becoming Your Best Self at Work (LinkedIn)
- Ask a Hostage Negotiator: What’s the Best Way to Get a Raise? (The Atlantic)
- 5 Ways Reading Makes You a Better Leader (Michael Hyatt)
- How to Answer “How’s Your Job Search Going?” for the Millionth Time (The Daily Muse)
- 23 Unexpected Ways to Hack Your Health (Greatist)
- Where Is All of Your Time Going? (99U)
- The 5 Hidden Benefits of Procrastination (Fast Company)
- 5 Top CEOs Share Inspiring Advice on How to Be Your Best Self (The Daily Muse)
- 21 Summer Drink Recipes to Try at Your Next BBQ (Bustle)
- 12 Thoughtful Summer Party Gifts for Every Budget (The Financial Diet)
- 13 Ways to Spend a 3-Day Weekend (Fathom Away)
- 9 Books Every Aspiring Leader Needs to Read (The Daily Muse)
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author