Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 3 Ways to Be Happily Engaged at Work (Entrepreneur)
- Giving Better Feedback for Better Performance (Slack)
- A Dynamic Career Versus Climbing Up the Ladder (The Huffington Post)
- 3 Times You Should Tell Your Boss That It’s Actually Not Your Best Work (The Daily Muse)
- 7 Ways to Wake Up Without Coffee (PureWow)
- 4 Psychology-Backed Exercises That Will Make You Feel More Confident (HubSpot)
- How I Finally Quit Making Excuses and Got Healthy Habits to Stick (Greatist)
- 4 Productivity Strategies That’ll Help Anyone (and Everyone!) Feel More in Control (The Daily Muse)
- Basic Answers to Basic Questions: How to Free Up Space on Your iPhone (Select All)
- 21 Products for People Who Hate Being Hot (BuzzFeed)
- Don’t Fall for These 11 Common Running Myths (Self)
- Presenting: 5 Cheap and Easy Ways to Brighten Up Your Desk Now (The Daily Muse)
Caroline Liu is a freelance writer, graphic designer, and computer programmer studying at Wesleyan University. She is pursuing majors in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Computer Science in order to bridge her passions for tech, design, and social justice. Learn more about Caroline on her website or follow her on Twitter.More from this Author