The first day back after a long weekend is tough. And no one knows it better than these furry friends.
1. This rabbit, who went a little too hard at yesterday’s BBQ.
2. This little gal, who tried to go to bed early last night, but Game of Thrones.
3. This dog, who understands that it’s just too freaking bright in your office.
4. This meerkat, who mixed up her morning vitamin with her sleeping pill today.
5. This dog, who seriously needs to go back to bed.
6. This sloth, who didn’t have his morning coffee because why?
7. This cat, who did what she needed to do and found a quiet corner in the office.
8. This pup, who is just resting his eyes.
9. This lady, who’s just trying to make it to lunch.
10. This gentleman, who is not at all interested in the full-office meeting.
11. This bear, who knows she’s acting weird but is too tired to care. Sorry, boss.
12. This guy, who just wants some snacks from the conference room—and shouldn’t be expected to socialize today.
13. This cat, who is not to be disturbed for any reason.
14. This sloth, who is cursing whoever thinks it’s okay to play Nickelback at the office at any hour.
15. Grumpy Cat, who does not appreciate any joking or fun at a time like this.
16. This pug, who says, “Yes, boss, I’ll get right on that...”
17. This capybara who has a “doctor's appointment” (massage) booked for this afternoon and will let nothing get in the way.
18. This dainty lady, who’s just going to make herself at home in the break room.
19. This guy, who probably won’t get to that project until tomorrow. Lots to do, you know.
20. This cat, who’s done for the day and doesn’t care who knows it.
21. And finally, this kitty, who is just here to make you jealous.
Photo of sleepy beagle courtesy of Shutterstock.
As Social Media and Community Manager, Brooke is intrigued by (okay, obsessed with) all things social. She has been Musing since right after she graduated from Smith College, beginning first as an intern. When Brooke isn’t conjuring up new Tweets, she can be found trying out new foods, wishing she had a Boston Terrier, and Instagramming. Say hi on Twitter @beetorr.More from this Author