Client Strategy Manager
- New York, NY
New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 100+ person data team for hundreds of the largest hedge funds, mutual funds, pension funds, private equity funds, family offices, sovereign wealth funds, and venture capital funds in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help investors answer their key questions.
We're one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
We are looking for a Client Strategy Manager to join our team and support our growing client base in making better investment decisions. Our goal is to be a research partner with our clients, almost an extension of their team. We do this being experts on our products and the associated investment narratives, understanding exactly what names our clients currently care about and why, then providing proactive engagement and real-time responses to ensure we’re answering their key questions and maximizing value from our product offering.
As a Client Strategy Manager at YipitData, you will:
- Own and cultivate relationships with your clients by:
- Finding new and creative ways to drive value and grow user engagement
- Becoming a trusted resource for our clients by acting as a thought partner and providing top-notch service
- Identifying and supporting upsell opportunities to augment contract value
- Advocating for client needs cross-departmentally
- Creating and executing on account growth & engagement strategies
- Contribute to building best-in-class practices within our growing Client Strategy team and work to eventually build out a team of your own
You are likely to succeed, if:
- You are able to build strategic relationships within your book of business to support your renewal conversations, partnership presentations, and business expansion opportunities
- You are passionate about making your clients successful and care deeply about their investment questions and process
- You are able to proactively identify value-adding opportunities for your client base and materialize them through our research
- You can manage a high-touch, high-volume client base
- You are both a self-starter and a team player
- You are energized by contributing to the future of data-driven investment research and are genuinely interested in investment research and the markets
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity alongside a highly competitive salary & bonus.
- We care about your personal life and we actually mean it. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, a wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust. To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top