Account Executive, Uber Eats - France
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
The Account Executive role is a great opportunity to leverage sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of restaurants that work with Uber Eats. We are looking for someone who is a natural at selling and knows where the best eats are in France, passionate about food and enjoys negotiating to build the best partnership. Your primary focus will be bringing on new restaurants that fit our partnership criteria and leverage
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What you'll do:
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with brands and restaurants interested in Uber Eats in France.
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties.
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber Eats and its newest products and projects.
- Help craft and redesign processes to ensure Uber Eats can move quickly and succeed at large scale.
- Work closely with product teams to innovate on our ability to grow our business & form best in world customer relationships
What you Need:
- Minimum 3 years of inside and / or field sales experience in high growth company
- Experience in sourcing, negotiating and driving contracts to closure
- Team management experience a plus but not necessary
About the Team:
Uber Eats makes eating well effortless at any time, for anyone
Back to top