Executive Producer Digital
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KOMO News in Seattle has an immediate opening for an energetic and creative Executive Producer of Digital to manage our digital and social teams. You will drive strategy and execution to make KOMO News the single source of news and information in the Seattle market regardless of platform or time of day.
The ideal candidate will have big ideas on how to capitalize on material created by the KOMO News Television, Radio, Digital and Social content creators. You should demonstrate experience recruiting, hiring, training and managing a digital team, and you must be well-versed in the latest publishing technologies and able to easily manipulate digital or live material on all KOMO News platforms.
- Lead content creation on KOMONews.com including story generation and video editing and publishing
- Manage digital producing staff effectively and professionally
- Develop strategies for delivering fresh content and updated web and social stories throughout the 24-7 news cycle
- Be available to lead coverage of major breaking news or severe weather regardless of schedule
- Work collaboratively with KOMO New Television and Radio managers, producers, reporters and editors to maximize content and enhance user experience on digital and social platforms
- Organize and execute digital and social strategies with KOMO News Television and Radio talent
- Four-year degree in journalism or communications preferred and a minimum of 5 years related experience
- Strong writing skills and a proven track record for getting results on initiatives
- Great people skills with an emphasis on coaching and motivating
Job Location Seattle, Washington, United States
Company Location HR.KOMO/KUNS.Seattle.Seattle.WA
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top