Evening News Anchor
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KOKH-TV in Oklahoma City has an opening for an Evening News Anchor to deliver the News and content on the station's evening news broadcast.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Work with show producers on News Content and Format.
- A strong writer
- Outstanding editorial skills
- Sharp wit
- The ability to work well with others
- A self-starter and who can generate story ideas on a daily basis
- The ability to be a command presence on the desk and in the field
- Exemplary communication skills
- Strong Leadership Skills.
- The ability to work under deadlines
- Proven leader and outstanding newsroom citizen
- Appear on behalf of the station at public events
- A strong understanding of social media
- Live commercial television experience is a must
- At least 5 years of on-air experience at a commercial television station is preferred
Attn News Director
1228 E Wilshire Blvd
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job Location Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Company Location HR.KOCB/KOKH.Oklahoma City.Oklahoma City.OK
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top